It's a very snowy and cold day today. I'm staying inside where it's warm and cozy.
Like I said before my boyfriend's favorite ingredients are chocolate and peanut butter. I normally don't care for either of them but when they are combined together to make these cookies... YUM! They are especially good when they are fresh and warm!
| Just Look How Delicious! |
Ingredients
2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup milk (I used 2%)
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup margarine
2 cups quick oats
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup peanut butter (I used Jif)
Directions
Combine sugar, milk, cocoa and margarine in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil on medium/low heat. When the ingredients start to boil cook for 3 minutes. After the 3 minutes are up, let the mixture cool for 5 minutes. Once slightly cooled add in the peanut butter stirring until mostly combined. Next stir in vanilla and lastly the oats. Drop cookies onto wax paper with a cookie scoop (since you need to do this process fast a cookie scoop is a must.) Once cookies have cooled slightly on wax paper they are ready to enjoy!
*Note: This whole process must be done very fast as the cookies will start to cool and harden.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by!
- Karissa K.