Friday, March 8, 2013

Apple Cinnamon Puppy Chow

My favorite thing to do as a child was to make the Easter Bunny a snack. I didn't feel like it was fair that Santa always got cookies and the Easter Bunny got nothing. Last night I was thinking about what I cook make for my blog today and this came to mind. Let's just say this is the best idea I have come up with so far and the Easter Bunny would probably love it just as much as I do. This puppy chow is amazing! The refreshing taste of apple and cinnamon will brighten up your day. I seriously suggest you go out and buy the ingredients to make this right now!



Ingredients
10 cups rice Chex cereal
1 (12oz.) bag of Nestle white chocolate chips
1/4 cup margarine
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon 

Directions
Measure out the 10 cups of rice Chex. Place the cereal in a large bowl and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl place the white chocolate chips and margarine. Melt the chocolate and margarine (takes approximately 1 minute plus addition 30 seconds stirring in between). Stir chocolate mixture until smooth, then stir in vanilla. Pour over rice cereal and gently fold until covered. In a separate bowl mix together the powdered sugar, gelatin, and cinnamon. Once mixed thoroughly pour over coated cereal and gently stir. Once evenly mixed enjoy! 

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. this looks so yummy. I wish you could get chex in Ireland, I'd love to try this recipe. Also I'd love for you to link this up at a link party I'm hosting :D

    http://thevelvetmoonbaker.blogspot.ie/2013/03/sweet-and-savoury-link-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
- Karissa K.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...