Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Skinny - Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream

Sorry I've been MIA these last couple days. I have recently changed my lifestyle and it is getting hard to think of non-healthy recipes. Since I have changed my diet I have not craved anything "fattening". I will still continue to post recipes almost daily, I just might be posting "skinny" recipes more often. I hope you all understand.





Ingredients 
2 large chopped bananas, frozen
2 tbs. cocoa powder
2 tbs. PB2 powder (powdered peanut butter)
1 tbs. dark chocolate chips

Directions 
Place chopped frozen bananas into a food processor or blender. Blend bananas until creamy. Mix in cocoa powder and PB2. Once mixed stir in dark chocolate chips. Serve immediately and enjoy!

Yield: Makes 2 bowls


1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try this banana ice cream recipe forever! I think I need to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!
- Karissa K.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...