Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Very Vanilla Cinnamuffins

Who doesn't love a nice big muffin? These muffins will blow your socks off! I'm a huge fan of anything vanilla and everything cinnamon. When baking I usually never measure the two... oops. When you think of a good muffin you think of moisture. When you think of a bad muffin you think of dryness. These muffins are moist with a nice crunchy topping.





























Ingredients
     Muffins:
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tbs. vanilla extract
1/8 cup french vanilla pudding mix
     Topping:
1 tbs. granulated sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbs. brown sugar

Directions
Preheat oven to 375ยบ F. Prepare a muffin pan with cupcake liners or PAM; set aside. Combine sugars, egg, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add in flour and baking powder and stir until well mixed. Mix in milk, melted butter, vanilla and pudding mix. Once combined fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. In a separate smaller bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, and brown sugar to make the topping. Sprinkle mixture evenly over muffins. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden. Cool and enjoy!

Yield:  Approximately 12 muffins



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, these muffins look so good! Cinnamon sugar is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree... I had to work out extra today because I taste tested too many... :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!
- Karissa K.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...